June 22, 2011

Paint Paint Paint! SCG Baltimore Prep, and more!

So Saturday is my first ever large scale event that I will be on site painting for.  SCG OPEN BALTIMORE HERE I COME!  I have been busy painting all week long for my customers and I am ready for the challenge! 

Currently I am working on a friends ENTIRE traditional Chinese Merfolk Legacy deck.  Here is a sample card and maybe you will play against him Sunday at the Legacy Open.  Don't get distracted!







Cant wait til Saturday so I can get this first event under my belt.  I will be doing MANY more of these SCG Opens the rest of 2011.  Here is a list of the Star City events in which I will be on site painting and taking commissions.


06/25/11 - Baltimore, MD
07/30/11 - Pittsburgh, PA
08/13/11 - Richmond, VA
08/20/11 - Boston, MA
10/01/11 - Indianapolis, IN
10/22/11 - Baltimore, MD
12/09/11 - Charlotte, NC Invitational

Any questions or comments please contact me at Modflyalters at yahoo dot com
Or follow me on Twitter @Modflyalters

No comments:

Post a Comment